Last week, several HBAs called on our members and their partners to donate any excess personal-protection equipment (PPEs) for our hospitals and frontline medical providers working hard to defeat COVID-19. This equipment, specifically protective masks and eye protection, are commonly used in construction.
The HBAs are setting up several donation locations. The Metro and Northern Colorado locations should be set up by tomorrow. These three locations will have containers in the parking lots in which you can drop off your PPE donations. If you would like to use the AGC of Colorado location, please contact Ted Leighty (email@example.com) before proceeding there. The AGC location has special instructions for dropping off supplies.
After donating supplies, please let us know by tweeting us at @COHomeBuilders and use the hashtags: #doingmypartco and #HBAs4PPEs
Metro Denver area:
- Home Builders Association of Metro Denver, 9033 E Easter Place, Centennial 80112
- AGC of Colorado, 1114 W. 7th Avenue, Denver 80204
- HBA of Northern Colorado at 1907 N Boise Avenue, Loveland 80538
Colorado Springs area:
- Alpine Lumber Company, 3370 Drennan Industrial Loop South, Colorado Springs 80910
- BMC Building Materials, 870 Paonia Street, Colorado Springs 80915
- Builders FirstSource, 2810 Capital Drive, Colorado Springs 80939
- Foxworth Galbraith, 3131 N Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs 80907
- Weyerhaeuser, 9574 Newport Plum Court, Colorado Springs 80920
- David Weekley Homes, 7150 Campus Drive, Suite 114, Colorado Springs 80920
- HBA Office, 4585 Hilton Parkway, Colorado Springs 80907
Other statewide areas:
- Alpine Lumber has drop off sites at all locations statewide. Donations can be made at any Alpine Lumber locations Monday through Friday during business hours.
- For any other part of the state, please fill out this online form: here. This will help the state understand which type of supplies are being donated and where they should be routed. In some instances, they may pick up directly from the company.
- Salvation Army has drop off locations across Colorado as well. Please see the bottom of the blog post for a link to a PDF with locations.
- For large donations (26 or more cases) and any other part of the state not covered by the above location, please fill out this online form: here. This will help the state understand which type of supplies are being donated and where they should be routed. In some instances, they may pick up directly from the company.