Members’ premium is based on their organization’s individual claims history. No member will pay more for participating in a safety group program than they would as a non-participant, and you earn additional savings on your workers’ compensation costs with an up-front discount.
There is also the potential to receive a safety group program dividend. A dividend is a portion of premium returned to a policyholder based on the safety record of the safety group program’s members.
- A four percent discount on your workers’ compensation premium
- Eligibility for a safety group program dividend
- Improved risk management and loss control
- Safety group program training and materials
- Risk management training — available online and in locations across the state
- Individualized service from a Pinnacol customer-focused service team
- Have been in business for at least three years
- Maintain a minimum loss ratio established by the safety group program
- Comply with the safety group program’s training requirements
- Maintain effective hiring, safety and claims management programs
- Demonstrate management commitment to maintaining and enhancing a safe workplace
- Implement a return-to-work program
- Designate and use Pinnacol SelectNet providers Rural exception for physical locations without a SelectNet provider within 30 miles
HBA Appointed Agencies
- Arrow Insurance Management Inc.
- CB Insurance LLC
- CINI/Schaefer Insurance Agency
- IMA Select
- Cowest Insurance Colorado Springs
- Renaissance Insurance Group
- Six & Geving Colorado Springs